10 minute EMOTM – 3 back squats
Rx=50% 1RM, A=135/95, B=95/65, C=45/35
8 rounds for time:
- 10 burpees
- 15 jumping lunges (alternating)
- 20 double unders
- 25 yard shuttle sprint (5×5 yds)
- Rest 90 seconds
A=jump touches, B=singles, C=A or B with 6 rounds
Notes and Announcements
- For today’s strength workout, we’ll use the scaling groups if 50% of your 1RM is lower than A, B or C, or if you don’t know your 1RM and need to practice squat technique. As always with our strength workouts, you can choose how heavy you want to go. If you want or need a little extra strength work, we encourage you to push yourself during these short strength WODs. If you’d rather focus on the day’s Met-con, then go a little lighter during the strength portion and save your energy for the Met-con. It’s up to you. Either way, these strength workouts are great practice for everyone so we can all improve our form.
- No one signed up for Tuesday’s 6pm Basics Class so the class has been canceled. Please let us know if you plan on attending Thursday night’s Basics Class. Thanks Basics Members!
- Austin Edie starts her child care today! She’ll watch your kids while you workout Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30am and Saturday at 9:00am. Christy will stick with her Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 9:30am schedule.
- Check out the CFI Online Store and pre-order yourself a hoodie for the Fall and Winter. We also have some basic cotton/poly t-shirts for sale. Once we get enough orders we’ll send it off to the screen printers.