8 rounds for time:
- 10 burpees
- 15 jumping lunges (alternating)
- 20 double unders
- 25 yard shuttle sprint (5 x 5 yards)
- Rest 90 seconds
Summer Schedule Changes at CrossFit Intensify:
- Saturday, June 30 & Sunday, July 1 – Box closed for renovations. It’s Big Wall Demo Weekend!
- Monday, July 2- Expansion Move-in Work Party! Times TBA. Our delivery of rubber mats is arriving that day. The more people we have to help, the faster we get the New Space operational.
- Wednesday, July 4 – Closed for the Holiday.
- Thursday, July 12th – Potentially closed or limited hours. Official announcement coming soon. Our coaches will be traveling to Carson, CA for the CrossFit Games.
- Friday, July 13 – Monday, July 16 – Box closed for CrossFit Games weekend. All of our coaches will be at the Home Depot Center in LA watching Team Intensify kick ass.
We’re very sorry for the inconvenience of the schedule changes above. Late June to mid-July is a wild and crazy time at CrossFit Intensify. After the Games, we’ll be back on a regular schedule and ready to break in the New Space.
With all the closures at the box, there’s no better time to cook and eat healthy. So, let’s revive our Paleo recipe blog! It’s been a couple months since we’ve had a new post on Paleo: Intensified. Surely, someone’s made something delicious in the last two months that they’d like to share with everyone else? I know I have, and I haven’t posted. …I am ashamed. Posts coming soon….To submit a recipe, simply email Stina at firstname.lastname@example.org. To become a contributor and be able to post on your own, just email her and she’ll set you up.