Back Squat 1RM (15 min)
Shoulder Press 1RM (10 min)
Deadlift 1RM (15 min)
Find your 1-rep max for each lift and add those lifts together for your Total score.
Notes and Announcements
- For the CrossFit Total, we’ll partner up or go in groups of three so we can share the equipment. We’ll put a 15 minute cap on the squats and deadlifts, and a 10 minute cap on the shoulder press. You may not have very much time to chat with the other members in your group. Let’s focus and do work! Once you work your way up to a difficult weight, you’ll only have 3 lifts to find your max. Start with a weight you know you can get. Then try a weight you’re unsure about. Then for your final lift go for a PR!
- For the Fall Challenge we’ll give you guys a chance at 4 PRs today! 1 for each lift and 1 for the Total!
- We just ordered some more Rev 1 jump ropes. They should be arriving soon! Sorry for the wait guys.
- We’ll be placing our order of INTENSIFY shirts very soon. We just need a couple more orders. Please login to CF Dashboard to order your shirt today! Login, go to the online store, and use the simple and easy shopping cart feature to pre-order your INTENSIFY shirt!
- We’re moving on to the 2nd workout of our Basics Program! If you or a friend missed the first workout on Monday or Tuesday, no worries. Jump into the program at any time. Contact us for details on how you or your friend can get started in the Basics Program today!