15 minutes to find your front squat 5-rep max.
- 400 m run
- 40 squats
- 30 sit-ups
- 20 push-ups
- 10 burpees
The Team workouts for the CrossFit Games were announced early! We didn’t see this coming. Now we know exactly what to expect in all but 1 event. For more information on the team workouts, CLICK HERE. After the first 2 days, the top 6 teams qualify for the final event on Sunday in which each team member must complete one of the “Girl” Benchmark WODs. On Sunday the slate is wiped clean. The finale is winner take all. This is going to be EPIC!
Can’t make it to LA but still need to get your WOD at CFI?! Thanks to Patrick we’re keeping the Box open as much as possible. Here’s the final CrossFit Games weekend schedule at the Box:
- Thursday July 12th – Open for regular hours.
- Friday July 13th – Group Workout Sessions at 7:30 am, 8:30 am , 9:30 am, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, and 6:30 pm. All other sessions are canceled.
- Saturday July 14th – The Box is closed. Join Ryan and Justin at the Sheldon High School track and turf field at 9:00 am for a CFI Track WOD. If you can’t make it to the Track that morning, grab a group of friends and run the Butt-kicker at the Butte, the CFI Kelly Butte Run. If you need a refresher on the Butt-kicker course, talk to Andrew or Zach this week.
- Sunday July 15th – Open for regular Sunday hours: 8, 9, 10, & 11.
- Monday July 16th – Same schedule as Friday July 13. Group Workout Sessions at 7:30 am, 8:30 am, 9:30 am, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, and 6:30 pm. All other sessions are canceled.
We’re very sorry if your session was canceled on Friday, Saturday, or Monday. Patrick is helping out as much as he can! Be sure to watch the action at the Games on ESPN3.com!
Once we’re back from LA, we’ll resume our regular schedule on Tuesday the 17th. Saturday July 21st we’ll get muddy and have a blast at the Dirty Dash. Then, we’ll celebrate Team Intensify’s stellar performance and the Box expansion with a Summer BBQ on Sunday July 22nd!! It’s going to be a crazy fun couple of weeks at CFI!