Heaving Snatch Balance Technique
4 rounds for time:
- 40 jump touches (12″ target)
- 15 toes thru rings
- 15 Russian kettlebell swings (70/53 lbs)
A=53/35 American swings, B=53/35 Russian, C=35/26 Russian
Notes and Announcements
- For today’s Heaving Snatch Balance, we’ll once again work on technique, only adding weight when you and the coach is comfortable with your form and you have consistent mechanics.
- For the WOD, the Toes Thru Rings is a challenging movement that I’m guessing many of you guys will be surprised you can do now. It’s always fun to try new things and do something you didn’t think was possible. And if you still can’t quite reach those rings today, don’t worry. We have scaled options that will help you get up there next time.
- The CrossFit Intensify Basics Program is taking off. Our 8:30am Basics class on Monday/Wednesday/Friday is growing! If you know someone who wants to try CrossFit but is a little intimidated, encourage them to schedule their intro session then join the Basics Classes!
- It’s starting to look like the Tuesday/Thursday 6:00pm Basics Class may be unnecessary since the evening Basics members can come on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Unless we hear some objections, these two Basics classes will be taken off the schedule next week. Please let us know if there are any problems with this change.