Pressing Snatch Balance and Farmer’s Walk!
6 rounds for max distance:
- 45 second kettlebell farmer’s walk (70/53)
- pressing snatch balance (focus on technique!)
Partner up! While one partner practices the pressing snatch balance (45/35 or lower), the other does a farmer’s walk (70/53 lbs) for max distance in 45 seconds. After 45 seconds, partners switch, starting the next round on the minute. Continue for 6 rounds and score total distance walked with the kettlebells. Focus on technique in the pressing snatch balance!
Max effort Mile Run!
Rest 1 minute, then….
Raise the Roof!
Notes and Announcements
We’ve got a great skill workout today. Practice your pressing snatch balance technique and then give the farmer’s walk your best shot. For the met-con, we’ll get your fastest Mile time. Can’t run due to injuries? We’ll sub rowing or something similar. Don’t know what Raise the Roof is? Don’t worry, you’ll love it!
- Saturday October 20th at Eugene CrossFit there will be a special fundraiser WOD: Barbells for Boobs. All proceeds will go to support Mammograms in Action in an effort to fight Breast Cancer. Let’s get a big group together and rep CFI while supporting this great cause! Patrick recently made a post in Intense Friends. RSVP there by posting a comment!
- Feasters! You’re almost done with the Feast Nutrition Challenge! As you begin to reintroduce food over the next couple weeks, now would be a good time to do a weigh-in and body fat analysis to see some of the results of the past 30 days. Please pull Andrew or Zach aside in between sessions. If we’ve got a few minutes, we’ll do the test and show you how far you’ve come!
- This weekend Ben and Colin are hitting the road and going to Boise, Idaho for the first ever Firebreather’s Championship Northwest Regional tournament. This 2-day CrossFit competition will determine who gets to go to the National Firebreather Championship, the second largest national CrossFit tournament other than the CrossFit Games. Wish them luck! They’ll post updates whenever they can!