10 min Ring Dip Volume Training
- 800 m run
- 15-12-9-6-3 of…
- sumo deadlift high-pulls (95/65)
- overhead squats (95/65)
- 400 m run
A=75/45, B=55/25, C=B with 400 and 250 meter runs
Notes and Announcements
- Today at 8:30 am and 6:00 pm are our first Basics Classes! These Basic classes will run alongside our regular classes running at those times. Expect to see some new faces! We’re excited about this new program! For more information, scroll up to the About CrossFit Intensify tab. Please see the Programs, Schedule, and Pricing pages.
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings the Basics class is offered at 5:30am.
- Basics Program Members, please remember that you have to sign-up for your Basics Classes. Please log-in to your account on CF Dashboard (follow the link above) and then find your classes in the Scheduled Classes calendar. Sign-ups are required. After the first couple weeks of classes our coaches will not be required to show up if no one has signed up for classes, so it’s important that you get in the habit of signing up before you come. Thanks!
- Regular CrossFit members can attend Basics Classes to see if they’d like to switch programs or simply attend a few Basics classes when they can. If you prefer shorter, less-complicated workouts without the high-skill barbell and gymnastics movements then Basics may be for you. If you signed up at CrossFit Intensify in the last 2 months, you may want to look into the new Basics Program. We’ll spend time each and every class introducing and practicing foundational skills and movements of CrossFit. After that we’ll do a fun and challenging Basics WOD. It’ll be a great way for you to learn (or review) the Basics, all while still getting in a great workout!