With a partner, complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
- 6 Sprints (50 ft down and back, alternating)
- 50 ft partner wheelbarrow walk (partner A)
- 30 push presses (45/35 lbs, alternating sets of 5, while one partner is push pressing, the other must hold their bar locked-out overhead)
- 50 ft partner wheelbarrow walk (partner B)
- 20 jumping air squats (alternating sets of 5)
Grab a friend and do today’s WOD in pairs! Did you know members can bring a friend to Saturday Partner WODs for free?
Did have fun at the Dirty Dash?! Were you bummed you couldn’t go?! Try the Warrior Dash! September 8th near Portland, Oregon, join us for another crazy obstacle course and mud run. The Warrior Dash is definitely less muddy but there are some fun obstacles and challenges along the way. A bunch of CFIers will be running in the heat on Saturday the 8th at noon. The heat is listed as full. But don’t worry, you can still register. Just sign-up for a different heat, join us at the race Saturday at noon and see if you can jump in on our heat. (Rumor has it that last year they weren’t checking people’s registered heat times beforehand…) For more information CLICK HERE.