With a partner, only one person can work at a time, complete the following for time:
- 100 toes-thru-rings
- 100 kettlebell swings (53/35)
- 100 double unders
- 100 overhead squats (95/65)
A=Leg-ups, 53/35 Russian KB, Jump Touches, 75/55 OHS; B=Leg-ups, 35/18 KB, JTs, 45/25 OHS; C=70 reps each, leg-ups, 35/18, JTs or singles, PVC OHS
Today’s the Warrior Dash! A bunch of CFIers are running in this 5K mud run and obstacle course today. Wish us luck! Tons of pictures coming soon.
Saturday November 3rd – Monday November 5th is Specialty Seminar Weekend at CrossFit Intensify!
We’ll be hosting 3 special seminars that weekend:
1) Saturday, Nov. 3 – The CrossFit Goal Setting Trainer Course! CrossFit legend and motivational speaker Greg Amundson will be here to teach us the power of positive mental self-talk and mind-body awareness. CrossFitters from all over the Northwest will be traveling to our box to listen and learn from Greg. This is a rare opportunity to learn how to master the mental side of CrossFit, and life in general. For more information, CLICK HERE. To register, follow the link on the right side of the page.
2) Saturday, Nov. 3 – Mark & Vicki’s Running Clinic! Our good friends Mark Curtis and Vicki Starr are back to lead another Running workshop to help you improve your running technique and learn helpful running concepts. Mark and Vicki are attending Sunday and Monday’s Kettlebell Seminar, so they decided to come a day early and offer their Clinic for our members who couldn’t make it or afford the Goal Setting Seminar. This 3-hour clinic is only $30 and limited to 30 spots. If there’s enough interest, we may do two clinics, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Please let us know if you’re interested. For more information, CLICK HERE. To register, please email us at email@example.com.
3) Sunday, Nov. 4 and Monday, Nov. 5 – The CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer Course! Greg Amundson will stick around for another two days to lead this Kettlebell seminar. Learn to master the kettlebell and all of the various exercises and techniques that this tool offers. Just like the Goal Setting Course, CrossFitters from all over will be traveling to our box for this Seminar. It’s a hefty price tag, but worth it. You’ll learn everything you’d ever need to know about the kettlebell. For more information, CLICK HERE. To register, follow the link on the right side of the page.